Integrated logistics solutions.
When you let us do the logistics for you.
With our extensive network, our success story has evolved around our short Transit Times of shipments we to and fro Uganda i.e. Port of Mombasa and overseas Ports or International Airports Entebbe, Nairobi and overseas; fast Customs clearance at the Inland Container Depots (ICD) in Kampala, Entebbe Airport, Jinja and Uganda/Kenya border (Malaba) to our clients’ premises:
At times our clients do set or give their preferred standard Transit / Clearance Time but our objective / mission is that “our performance is every client’s expectations, where transit time and Customs clearance; days can be made shorter, we’re more than privileged to excel in executing our duties within the shortest time possible given the circumstances and condition of the shipments.
Core Services and Solutions
- Land Transportation | Inland & Cross Border Transportation services.
- Sea Freight (FCL & LCL Services) | Import & Export.
- Air Freight Services | Import & Export.
- Door to Door Services: Handling Shipments from Ex-works |FOB | FCA up to Consignee’s door.
- Customs Clearance.
- Port to Port Delivery Services | General Clearing and Forwarding Services.
- Warehouse Management Services.
- Project Cargo & Specialized Transportation including “Over-sized & out of Gauge cargo.”
- Procurement arrangement.
- Marine Insurance for cargo in transit, Warehouse, High seas etc.
- Pre-shipment Inspection arrangement.
- Project Tax Exemption Application & Temporary Importation procedures.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Frequently asked questions
What are the charges from Mombasa port to destination?
Charges are given per particular shipment according to details ie containers, measurements weight etc
How long does it take to move shipments from Mombasa to destination?
Can ATACO handle from FOB i.e. supplier?
Yes when given shipment details and physical pickup details.
What are the requirements to import goods in Uganda?
For commercial goods you must have pre-shipment inspection certificate for goods whose value exceeds $2000.
For personal effect one must first arrive in Uganda but have work permit or returning Ugandan citizens who has been away not less than 12 months and all goods must be used any new items are taxed accordingly.
What about insurance for any goods (shipments) ?
Do you do clearance outside Africa?
Yes we do.
Do you clear cargo through railway?
Yes we do.